Add new API to documentation
Follow these steps when ever you expose new API to the developers.
Steps to follow:
- 1.Ensure that RAML is valid. Use validator tools.
- 2.Add RAML file (+ includes) to https://github.com/PlatformOfTrust/docs/tree/master/raml2markdown/src
- Create folder for new API and follow filename format: apiname-api
- For example Broker API is broker-api, Identity API is identity-api.
- Ensure that methods in the RAML are listed always in the same order:
- Add something (POST)
- Display (GET)
- Update something / or replace (PUT)
- Update / modify (PATCH)
- remove something (DELETE)
- 3.Add code example files for each endpoint and method to: https://github.com/PlatformOfTrust/docs/tree/master/raml2markdown/examples
- Filename format: api-name_METHOD_endpointpath.md
- For example Broker API POST method: broker-api_POST_broker_version_fetch-data-product.md